Why I’m turning email automations off for a while …
So yesterday I was thinking about email, and lower open rates across all industries and was thinking about how it’s always been the goal to automate this stuff.
And as I thought about that, I figured I should try an experiment and see what happens.
So this is the experiment.
For the month of February, instead of having an automated email, I’m going to personally hand write a piece of content each day.
Then I’m going to use it in the following three areas.
1. Upload it to my blog (this will help with seo, keep people on site to read it, and may well drive more traffic to my website)
2. Send it out on an email (like this one) – as then people know what’s actually going on in the ‘real world’ rather than a fantasy world that we tend to conduct for ourselves so the world sees us in our best light (The truth is – I wake up feeling groggy as hell untill my coffee and shower kicks in just like everyone else)
3. Post it on social media so people can read it.
Now a couple of things I already know
a) people LOVE reading copy. They’re reading it while on the tube, on the bus, or while on the pot (come on – we all know you do it!)
b) people ENGAGE with long form copy. Tell it like a story and people really do enjoy it, depending on how good you are.
c) My copy is already usually pretty good, but this allows me more time to practice that craft as I slug down my first cuppa joe in the morning (thats slang for coffee I think)
So I’ve literally just switched off the automation and will upload this piece of content once it’s finished.
Today is a Thursday (see .. it’s real) – and it’s the 6th February 2020.
It’s not automated. It’s ME !!
The one thing that I’ve really enjoyed this week is waking up to find another sale of my property sourcing training course has come in (https://www.daniellatto.co.uk/propertysourcing )
This makes me happy for a number of reasons :
1) my ego is very fragile and it needs a lot of reminders that people want what you offer – in this case more than 90 videos over 15 modules with content that can quite literally change peoples minds. And with a buying price of just £27, it’s a must for those to get access to before they spend thousands on a training course.
Honestly, one of the best feelings in the world is waking up to another new order – which is what happened this morning, even if it is only for £27!
2) I’ve never really created a low priced online training course before that has sales every single day, and those in the past have always been too high priced as I’ve been chasing the ‘high ticket’ dream.
High ticket is nice of course, but the sales were erratic at best.
But honestly, now as money continues to be less important, and the ability to reach people and affect their lives in apositive way has increased in it’s level of importance – this lower priced training really resonates with me, and there are some mighty differences in the way you can create them and get them out the door to people who need help.
Thankfully, I’ve finally found a balance between bringing in some extra cash, helping people out, and having my ego satisfied all in one go.
And along the way I’ve discovered some awesome strategies for creating lower priced training products that REALLY HELP people in in a quick and efficient manner.
Let’s face it – if I can help someone solve their problem quickly, and for not a lot of money, then everyone gets to win, right?So today, I’m recording Module 8 for my next training course which is about how to create a profitable online training course that generates sales every day.
After some great success, with my higher ticket offers, and now my lower priced training course, it’s about time to show people how they can also create courses and make a sale every single day.
Even if it’s just a £10,000 a year increase in income (That’s £1 x 27 sale every single day more or less!), that can have a dramatic effect on peoples lives and make their finances work just that little bit easier.
So I’ve been recording all week and putting it together and that product will be released next week I expect, although I’ve just added an extra module on ‘landing page design’ and ‘How to write sales copy’, so that may take a little longer.
Finally, don’t forget to come and join me in the Mastermind Group (it’s a free facebook group) and you’ll find out when the latest trauning course is released – https://www.daniellatto.co.uk/mastermind
Let me know what you think!