The biggest barrier I see for people trying to make more money, or escape the rat race, or find financial freedom, is the amount of money they spend each month.
A little bit here, a little bit there; it doesn’t seem like much until you run out of money at the end of the month. (And then, because they feel bad, they go and do a bit of ‘retail therapy’ which just makes matters worse).
Even if you earn hundreds of thousands of pounds a year, if you’re spending more than you earn, then you’re in trouble.
The problem is, without guidance, its hard enough to even just sit down and go through your costs on a spreadsheet.
That’s why I created the Debt Detox Programme – a 2 week coaching package at a low price that helps you sit down and look at your finances.
Not only that, but in most cases, we can instantly find areas for you to cut back on, take control of, and actually make the cost of the programme back.
I’ve made it incredibly affordable,
it’s difficult NOT to make your money back!
So, if you can answer yes to ANY of these questions, then this product is for you :
- Using credit cards to pay for living expenses.
- Using the overdraft protection plan on your checking account to pay monthly bills.
- Using savings to pay bills.
- Using one credit card to pay another.
- Delaying one bill (or “floating”) to pay another overdue bill.
- Paying only the minimum due on credit card accounts.
- Using payday loans.
- Being over the limit on one or more lines of credit.
- Delaying medical and dental visits because you don’t have enough cash to pay for them.
Once you’re at any of the stages above, then it’s even harder to escape from unless you get extra help from someone external.
If you’re finding that the debt you have is holding you firmly in place with the interest payments with hardly any room to breathe, then this 2 week Debt Detox could be just the thing to turn it all around for you.