A slightly different podcast today, in which I actually get interviewed by Duncan from SpiritPig.com
Here’s what Duncan had to say :
Daniel Latto is an extremely successful business coach who was nominated for Business Coach of the Year 2013 & then again in 2014. I met Dan about a year or two ago when I attended a 2 day seminar run by him. During this seminar we learnt loads of amazing stuff about business and marketing, but my favourite part of the weekend was being taught by him all about our Mind, our Conditioning and learning how to develop and improve our psychology. He is a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
In this Episode:
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP)?
- How does NLP work?
- “It’s about giving you the tools to make better choices…not responding because you are upset”
- What benefits and transformations has Dan seen personally in his own life as a result of NLP?
- A great practical example of how Dan is able to move clients away from a place of negativity and into a positive state of mind.
- What is Modelling? A description of how we can emulate and adopt the characteristics and qualities of successful people.
- Dan describes more practical ways to short cut the time and effort required to achieve incredible results in one’s life.
- Dan describes where we get our belief systems from, and then tells us how we can choose better ones.
- You must be willing to fail over and over again, failing is an important and integral part and shouldn’t be seen as something negative. “The Master has failed more times than the beginner has tried”
- A description of Grant Cardone’s concept of ’10 X’ and ways in which we can all 10x our life.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Dan?
- What is 1 thing all our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did recording it.
Download All of The Podcasts
Alternatively You Can Download All Of The Podcasts Through iTunes or Stitcher